Erie and Niagara Insurance has been serving the insurance needs of families and businesses in New York State for more than 140 years.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including platinum health and dental plans, profit sharing, 401k with a company match, paid time off, pension, flexible schedules and more!
Qualified candidates may submit their confidential resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Human Resources.
Interested in joining our team? Explore the opportunities below:
PT Maintenance Worker
Erie and Niagara Insurance Association is seeking a part time Maintenance Worker for their office located in Williamsville, NY. The hours are 4:00-7:00pm Monday through Friday. Benefits include paid time off and 401k. This is a great opportunity to join an established WNY company.
- General office cleaning including cleaning all meeting rooms, hallways, lobby, rest rooms, break room, cafeteria, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas
- Empty wastebaskets, replace liners and transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Dust such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets, and windowsills using treated cloths or hand-cleaning items
- Polish furniture
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors and stairways
- Strip and buff floors, as needed
- Clean all glass windows and doors
- Clean and service all restrooms
- Clean all sinks and counters in kitchen and break areas and stock all dispensers
- Move office furniture, as needed
- Replace light bulbs
- Clear/salt sidewalks
- Maintain maintenance closet to ensure it is clean, organized and fully stocked
- Report needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring outside vendor services
- Seek out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to complete the task
- Other related responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Able to work independently and is self-motivated
- Able to lift 50-100 lbs., as needed.
Erie and Niagara Insurance Association is seeking a full time Property/Casualty Underwriter. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, evaluating risks, determining the appropriate levels and terms of accepting risks, preparing policies for issuance, review policy endorsements, cancellations, renewals and promoting agent relationships. This is a great opportunity to join an established WNY company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years property/casualty coverage experience required
- Demonstrated product knowledge
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Work within a highly-automated environment
Erie and Niagara Insurance Association is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.